Ryder customer service contact details search will end here. On this page we describe everything you are looking for, Here we included all the details and contact numbers of Ryder customer service. We cover Ryder’s history, location, Awards and Recognition, Phone Number, Customer Service Hours, How to call for an inquiry.
In 1933, James Ryder founded Ryder as a concrete goods company using a 1931 model “A” Ford in Miami, Florida.
The has expertise in fleet management, supply chain management, and dedicated transport management. These include full service leasing, rental and maintenance, used vehicle sales, transportation management, professional drivers, e-commerce completion, and last mile delivery services. In North America and the United Kingdom the Ryder operates. It is headquartered in Miami, Florida, in the Miami-Dade County.
The rider was changing from year to year. In 1952, Ryder bought the Great Southern Trekking Company. In 1955, Ryder System, Inc. merged Great Southern and Rider Truck Rental. Formed. In 1955 the rider system went public. Founder and Chairman James A. Ryder retired in 1978.
In November 2018, Ryder placed an order for 1,000 electric trucks. The company has partnered with Fetch Robotics to further automate three warehouse locations in Miami, Dallas and Chicago. In May 2020, the company opened a new facility in Philadelphia and began expanding its e-commerce network with FDA approval for food-grade services at two other facilities in Perris, California, Dallas and Texas.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic 2020, Ryder has taken a number of steps to work with customers to meet the growing demand for warehousing and essential supplies, and to support the flow of goods and services needed to combat the Pandemic.
Ryder is headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, northwest of Florida, near the Broward County border and near the Miami-Dade County.
Ryder’s formerly headquartered in Doral, Florida. In 2002, after a year-long study of 22 potential headquarters sites in South Florida, Ryder announced that they would be relocating to another location in northwest Miami-Dade County.
As of December 31, 2019, Miami-based Ryder has 524 locations in 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico.
Awards and Recognition.
- Newsweek World’s Most Responsible Companies 2020
- The most admired companies in the world are Fortune 2018 and 2019
- Fortune 500 2019, 2020
- Military Friendly Employer 2020
- Leading company to employ women in Transportation 2019
- America’s Best Navy Reserve Employers 2019
Ryder Assist Now will help. Call 800-GORYDER or email [email protected], a knowledgeable ryder professional can assist you:
1, Billing and Invoice Support
2, Insurance requests
3, Trip record inquiries
4, Toll inquiries
5, Fuel ticket support Compliance with HOS and ELD
6, Telematics support
7, Locations Finding (Fuel, Rental, Sales outlets)
8, You may have other problems.
Customer care numbers
- 1-800-297-9337: Ryder phone number
- 1-800-467-9337: Billing Inquiries – Leasing & Rental
- 1-213-337-1892: Accounts Payable & Vendor Billing Inquiries
- 1-888-715-7272: Roadside Response for the US
- 1-877-550-7272: Roadside Response for Canada
- 1-800-753-8808: Report a Vehicle Accident
- (888) 793-3702 – Supply Chain and Logistics Inquiries.
- (855) 785-9870 – Fleet Leasing & Maintenance Inquiries
- (866) 711-3129 – For Ryder Last Mile Assistance U.S
- (281) 647-8900 – Fuel Services.
Customer care supporting hours
Steps for connecting with customer care
- Dial 1-800-297-9337
- Stay on line
- Now you get a connection with a customer care representative