Make your Instagram messages interesting by adding special effects.
Instagram is one of the most commonly used social media platforms these days. It is a vibrant application that could help you stay updated and stay connected in an interesting way.
Other than uploading photos and videos Instagram also has a direct messaging feature that helps you to send messages directly to your connections.
The direct messaging facility can be made interesting by adding special effects to your messages.
Imagine that you are sending a birthday wish to one of your friends through Instagram. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could wrap your message in a gift box?
This can be made true with the help of adding special facts to your messages.
How Can Add Special Effects To Instagram Messages.
Let’s see how we can add special effects to Instagram messages.
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile phone.
- Go to the DM section by clicking on the message icon on the top right corner of the home screen.
- Select a chat box where you want to send a message with special effects.
- Type your message in the space provided.
- Once you start typing the message just most camera image icons on the left of the text bar turns into a magnification glass icon.
- Complete the message and tap on the magnification glass icon.
- Now your message will be displayed on the top with different special effects.
- Select the appropriate effects from the top and send them.
This way you can make your conversation surprising as well as interesting. The special effects include different kinds of filters that include gift wrapping, love emojis, fire theme, etc.
Imagine that you are sending a message to a friend by adding a heart theme special effect, then the recipient will be receiving the message which has a heart like emojis with the message and also effects of balloons and hearts on their screen.
So next time when you want to wish A happy birthday to one of your friends, wrap the wishes and send them.