Make Your Day Better by Scheduling your WhatsApp Messages.
In this fast-moving world most of us are not getting much time to spend on social media. Because of this there arises slight problems in personal and professional life.
Why to schedule a message?
A small text message at the right time could help us in many ways. But as mentioned, most of us don’t have the time.
Just imagine your spouse getting a birthday wish or an anniversary wish from you on time! They will be happy, won’t they? But for this it’s important for you to understand the date and time of this special day and also you should recognize it on time.
But many of us fail here. We might realize the special moment only after time and thus you cannot wish them on time.
Is there a solution for this? Like to deliver the message on time even if you are busy?
Well, there is. You could previously set a message and its target receiver. Thus, setting up these along with a time could help you to send the message on time.
A Solution: WhatsApp has a feature that enables it to schedule messages. With this feature the application automatically delivers the message when it is time and we don’t have to be time vigilant to send it.
Unfortunately, this feature is available only for business accounts. The ‘Use Away Message’ feature helps you to set messages priory and later the app will deliver it.
You could have seen that while you text to a business account, instantly you will receive a text. This is scheduled as a response message.
An instant response message or a scheduled message helps you to retain your credibility with your clients.
Lets see how you can schedule WhatsApp messages in a business account.
- Select the Business Tools from More option menu and select Away messages.
- Activate send away message option.
- Edit the message by clicking on it.
- Select any of the following from the ‘Schedule’ option:
Always Send (in order to send the automated text all the time)
Custom Schedule (To customize the timings of the messages)
Outside of Business Hours (With this you can send messages after the business hours.) In order to avail this feature, you must set the business hour details in your profile.
- Select Recipients and choose:
- Everyone: Reply to every message that you receive after the business hour.
- Everyone not in the address book: replies to messages received from unrecognised contacts.
- Everyone except: Avoids automated messaging to selected numbers.
- Only Send to: Delivers automated messages to selected numbers.
- And finally save the message and settings.