How to Restore Deleted Photos from Google Photos.
Google Photos is an online backup feature provided by Google. They provide better protection to every user’s photos and videos.
If you link your photos with Google Photos, then even if you change your phone you could get them in the new phone by simply logging into Google Photos.
Nowadays people often click everything that they see in front of them and because of this the storage space of the phone will be filled within a short span of time. This is same with the case of Google Photos as well, Google only allots 15 GB of storage space for its users.
Imagine that your Google storage is filled and you planned to delete certain videos and photos. In a rush you deleted some photos that you needed the most. What will you do now? How can you retrieve those deleted photos? If it’s deleted from Google Photos, you are lucky, because you will be able to restore deleted photos here.
In this article, you will learn how to restore deleted photos and videos in Google Photos.
Where to store Permanently deleted photos ?
Permanently deleted photos go directly to the Trash Bin. You can easily recover permanently deleted Google Photos from Trash Bin at any time. But remember, deleted photos only have 60 days left here. After this time limit, Google will delete the photos from the trash bin itself.
How to Restore Deleted Photos from Various Devices?
On Android Devices:
- Open ‘Google Photos.’
- Select the ‘Library’ option..
- Tap on the ‘Trash’ folder.
- Here you will find the deleted photos and videos. This will be automatically removed after some days of your deletion.
- Select the photo/video which you want to restore and long press on it.
- Tap on the ‘Restore’ option.
Just like that you can restore deleted photos and videos on Google Photos.
- Open a web browser.
- Go to photos.google.com
- Tap on the trash folder.
- Select the photo/video you want to restore.
- Tap on the restore option on the top right corner.
- The photo/video will now be restored to your album as well as on Google Photos.
- Open Google Photos.
- Tap on the three lines on the top left of the screen.
- Select ‘Bin’ option.
- Tap on the dots on the top right.
- Tap on the ‘Select’ option.
- Select the photos/videos that you want to restore.
- Once you select the items, tap on the ‘Restore’ option.
Like this you can restore the photos and videos back to your library.