How to Chat With Your Number on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a message application that most of us use on a day-to-day basis. It has become a people’s friendly application and also an important one in our daily lives.
Right from the morning till night we all will check WhatsApp.
We use WhatsApp for a friendly chat as well as to communicate business things.
The application also provides a provision for the users to chat with themselves.
With this, we could save private details in our chats. Instead of using a notepad application, we could use WhatsApp.
There are a couple of ways to do this and in this article, you will learn how to chat with yourselves.
Using a browser:
- Open Safari or Google Chrome or any other browser.
- Type ‘wa.me//your number with country code’ ‘ in the search bar.
- A dialogue box will open asking you to tap on a button.
- Tap on the ‘Tap to chat’ button.
- That will take you to your chat box in WhatsApp.
Simple way to chat on WhatsApp yourself.
This can be done in a much simpler way:
- Save your number on your phone.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap on the search icon on the top.
- Search your name.
- Tap on your chat box and start texting.
This way you can save some details in your WhatsApp space and no one else can see these messages.
So next time when you want to save an address or a phone number or a location for quick access, chat with yourself and save the things.