How to use Google Drive to back up WhatsApp data.
WhatsApp has become an integral part of our day to day lives. From sending a ‘good morning’ to ‘good night’, we use the application.
There will be boring chats as well as interesting ones. Though we don’t value the boring ones, the interesting ones will have a special place in our hearts and the important ones will have value too. To protect those chats, the application gives you the provision to back up all this data.
This article will help you to learn how to set Google Drive for backing up WhatsApp chats and media. For this, you will need an active Google account on the phone in which you use WhatsApp.
To use Google Drive to back up WhatsApp data.
Now follow these steps:
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the home screen.
- Select settings.
- Open the ‘Chat’ option.
- Scroll down to find the ‘Chat backup’ option and click on it.
- Click ‘Backup to Google Drive and set a period when you want to back up the data.
- Click on ‘Google Accounts’ and select the Google account into which you want to set your WhatsApp backup.
- You can select on which connection you want to have your backup to be done. Select ‘Wi-Fi’ to enable backup only when a Wi-Fi connection is available. Select Wi-Fi or cellular to enable WhatsApp to backup data using mobile data as well.
Change the frequency of Google Drive backup.
2.Tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the home screen.
5.Choose Chat backup.
6.Tap Back up to google Drive.
7.Select a backup frequency.
Move to the account you want to use for backup.
2.tap the More option.
5.Choose Chat back up
6.select Google Account.
7.Select the Google Account for which you want to back up your chat history.
Learn How to Pause Your Instagram Account Without Deleting It
Instagram has turned into a large platform where you could express yourself. As per the survey done in 2018, there are over one billion active users on Instagram.
As the time progressed, the numbers kept on increasing only. The application has now evolved into a whole new level. Previously Instagram was just an application to share photos with a community.
As per the latest update from Instagram, the app is now capable of building and developing businesses too. It has become a platform to podcast videos.
With the advent of the global pandemic, people began to give a lot of importance to mental health as well. Thus, a lot of experts improvise the importance of taking a break from social media. Because of this people tend to take a break from their screen time.
Do you feel the same? Would you like to take a break from Instagram?
If yes, then don’t think of deleting your account. Once you delete the application all of your contacts and memories will be lost from the application. So even if one day you feel like coming back to Instagram, you will feel like a newborn to the application.
Instagram has a provision to pause your account. Thus, your profile will remain inactive and no one will be able to see your activities, photos, profiles, etc.
In this article you will learn how to pause your Instagram account. For pausing your Instagram, you should be doing it from a laptop or a PC. It is not possible to pause your account from a smartphone.
Pause Your Instagram Account Without Deleting It.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Enter instagram.com on the search bar.
- Logging with your ID and password.
- Tap on the profile icon on the top right corner.
- Select ‘Profile’
- Select ‘Edit Profile’
- Tap on the ‘Temporarily Disable My Account’ option.
- Add a reason from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your password once again for clarification.
- Click ‘Temporarily Disable Account’
Now your account will be disabled and you won’t be able to access it. Once you feel comfortable stepping back into Instagram you can enter by logging into it just like every time.