Want to see who unfollowed you on Twitter?
Knowing how to identify who has unfollowed you on Twitter? Is one technique to determine if you are losing followers on the social media platform. While Twitter will notify you when a new follower joins your account, but not notify when someone unfollows you. The only method to find out whether someone has unfollowed you on the website and in the app is to go to their profile and see for yourself, which is unrealistic if you have hundreds of friends.
If you’re willing to grant third-party access to your Twitter account, there are ways of keeping track of who unfollows you. That may seem dodgy, and it is. However, as long as you stick to respected alternatives, you should be OK. If you’re unsure, keep in mind that you can always disconnect Twitter apps you’re don’t use. With that in mind, here’s how to find out who on Twitter has unfollowed you.
While there are applications that will keep track of who unfollows you on Twitter after you connect them, they won’t be able to inform you who’s gone unless you give them access. With that in mind, this is how to set up tracing for future unfollow monitoring (steps 1–3), as well as a temporary solution for determining who may have unfollowed (steps 4 to 8).
Methods to see who unfollowed you on Twitter.
- Visit https://who.unfollowed.me in a web browser, which is a site dedicated to determining who has unfollowed you on Twitter. To activate it, click the orange box labelled “Start Tracking Un followers.”
- This service requires access to your Twitter account in order to track Twitter follower statistics. So go over the authorization it requires and presuming you’re satisfied, click the blue “authorise app” button.
- You’ll now have a dashboard that you can access and see who has recently unfollowed you, as well as how long you’ve been a Twitter user and when you last tweeted.
- Tweeter Karma is a fantastic free option for this, so go to https://dossy.org/twitter/karma for more information. Then select “Sign in with Twitter” from the drop-down menu.
- Then again click on the blue button labelled “authorize app”.
- Click on the big blue button enticingly labelled “Whack!”
- This step may take some time, particularly if you have a large number of followers, so be patient. Please try to refresh the page if it takes longer than five minutes.
When you’re done, you’ll see others you follow on Twitter, as well as who follows you, in order of who tweeted the most recently.