Axis Bank FASTag Online
Axis Bank FASTag
FASTag is an electronic toll collection system that is operated by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) . It uses radio frequency identification (RFID) technology. To collect toll payments directly from the owner or linked to a savings account. It is attached to the windscreen of the vehicle and helps drive through toll plazas without stopping for transactions.
Online Axis Bank FASTag Service Facilitates Cashless Transactions. Axis Bank allows you to issue and check FASTag balance online, where there may be huge queues at toll plazas, but you don’t have to wait because of online toll payment.
Are you interested in joining FASTAG, now is the time, if you are an Axis Bank customer, below we show you how to make FASTAG payments online and offline and how to know your FASTAG balance.
Benefits of using FASTag
Advantages of doing FASTag electronic toll collection online:
- Saves your fuel and time
- SMS alerts
- Manage online
- Doorstep delivery
- Easy to use the app for payment
Axis Bank FASTag Online
You can easily apply for Axis Bank FASTag online, following are the steps:
- Visit Axis Bank FASTag customer portal: https://etc.axisbank.co.in/
- Click on ‘I need a FASTag’ bar
- Then, give a tick mark if you are a customer of Axis Bank. Select Yes/No as appropriate.
- If you select ‘Yes’, enter your account number and vehicle number. If you are not an Axis Bank customer, then enter your mobile phone number and vehicle registration number.
- Now OTP will be sent to your mobile number for the verification
- After validation, enter your demographic and vehicle details.
- Select the KYC document from the drop-down menu and enter the necessary information.
- Now, Upload your scanned RC
- Then, click the ‘Validate’ option and ‘Proceed to Payment.’
- After successful payment, your FASTag will be delivered on time.
OR if you are linking your FASTag to Axis bank, if you want to check your Inquire balance or recharge FASTag visit this link itself.
- Open the site: https://etc.axisbank.co.in/
- Click on ‘Retailer Road Users’.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Now, your page will open.
- This page will display the amount you have paid
- This way to know your FASTag balance.
Axis Bank FASTag Via Mobile App
If you are an Axis Bank customer, you can make FASTag payments through the Axis Bank mobile app. Follow the steps on how to download the app and payments
- First download Axis Bank mobile app ‘Axis Mobile.
- Login to your Axis Bank customer account.
- Select ‘Get Free FASTag Now’.
- Now you will be redirected to Axis Bank’s official website. then, enter your mobile number for OTP verification and click to ‘Submit’
- Enter your demographic details and vehicle details for FASTag registration.
- Then, select the KYC document from the drop-down menu and enter the required information.
- Upload the scanned RC of your vehicle.
- Choose ‘Validate’ and ‘Proceed to Payment.’
- Once you complete the payment successfully, your FASTag will be delivered at your doorstep.
Axis Bank FASTag Offline.
- Visit your nearest Axis Bank branch for the application form.
- Take the vehicle for which you want to get FASTag
- Submit a scanned copy of the vehicle owner’s Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC), passport size photograph, and also KYC documents with the completed Axis Bank FASTag application form
- Pay the FASTag issue fee and security deposit.
- After document verification, the bank’s agent will attach the tag to your vehicle’s windscreen.
What are the Documents required for applying for an Axis Bank Fastag
While applying for your vehicle’s RFID tag, you need to submit the following documents in scanned and original form.
- Fill out and sign the FASTag application form from Axis Bank.
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle and passport size photograph of the vehicle owner is required
- KYC documents
- Personal customer documents like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving Licenses, Passport, etc. are required.
- Corporate and Sole Proprietorship Customers to Submit: PAN Card for a Partnership/Private /Public Limited Company, Address Proof Shop Act of Proprietor, Registration Certificate/PAN Card of Partnership Corporate, Photo of Signing Authority, ID Names and Addresses of Directors/Partners. / Incorporation Certificate of the Firm.
Charges on AXIS FASTag
The issuance and re-issuance are rupees 100/. 200 is the security amount. Other Charges listed below:
Tata Ace or similar commercial vehicle
|Light commercial Vehicle 2 axle||
Bus 3 axle
|Truck 3 axle||
Mini bus or 2 axle bus
|Truck 2 axle||
|Truck 4 axle||
Truck 5 axle
|Truck 6 axle||
Truck 7 axle or above
|Heavy construction machine||