Axis Bank Credit Card Track Online.
You can apply for Axis Bank Credit Card online or offline. Once you have applied for your card, you can also check the status of the application. You can also check the status of your application on the bank’s website using the application number.
You can check your Axis Bank credit card application status on online and offline, through online using your application ID , PAN and mobile number. And also call on their customer care number to check the status of your application.
Checking via Application ID.
The application ID is a 9-digit number generated by the bank (if applied through a physical application form) or a 20-digit number (if applying online) when you apply for a credit card. The bank will usually send the number via SMS or e-mail to the applicant’s registered contact details. Once you have received the number, follow the steps below to track the status of your application.
- Visit Axis Bank Credit Card Track application page.
- Tap “App ID” option
- Enter your “Application Reference Number”
- Click to “Submit”
- Now, display the Axis Bank credit card application status .
Checking via Mobile Number and PAN:
- Move to the status tracking page of Axis Bank.
- Choose PAN/Mobile Number Option.
- Enter the mobile number and PAN in the respective column.
- Now the page will show the status of your application.
Checking via Email
- Axis Bank e-mail form website, tab.application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/unregistered-email.aspx.
- Enter the details , and type you need to know the application status and also provide your application.
- Once you have received the code, enter the captcha code and submit
- The bank will reply to the email to inform you of your application status
Axis Bank Credit Card Application Offline.
- You can call the Axis Bank Credit Card Department without using the Internet or any other online means.
- Axis bank phone banking services – 1860-419-5555 and 1860-500-5555.
- Callers from outside India can use the number 91-22-67987700.
- You can visit your nearest Axis Bank branch to get the status of your credit card application and in both cases make sure you have your application ID on hand.