How to Make Changes/ update on Aadhaar Card via Online and Offline.
Aadhaar card is a 12-digit unique identification number. It is considered an essential document for proof or identity card of people. Aadhaar is essential to get various government subsidies and benefits.. However, it is very important to update your Aadhaar card to avoid delays. You can updated Aadhaar via online and offline, Aadhaar card address, name, date of birth, mobile number and email id and so on.
Update Aadhaar Card via Online.
You can make changes or updates in your Aadhaar card details via online, Firstly ,you need to link your mobile number with your Aadhaar card to make updates/changes through online. Also, you can update/change all demographic details in your Aadhaar card at anytime and anywhere via the official UIDAI website.
You can make changes like your name (minor changes), address, gender, date of birth, language and phone number in your Aadhaar card online.
How Can Make Changes On Your Aadhaar Card Via Online.
You can make changes like your name (minor changes), address, gender, date of birth, language and phone number in your Aadhaar card online.. Step by steps details given below:
- Visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal website.
- click on “Login” ,In the new window
- Give your 12-digit Aadhaar number, and select on “Send OTP” option
- Enter the received OTP number.
- Next to, click on “Aadhaar”. You can update your name, gender, date of birth, address and language written on your Aadhaar card.
- On the next page click on “Continue to update Aadhaar”
- Select the Aadhaar details, now you want to change or update the details and tap on “Proceed to update Aadhaar”. However, there is a limit to make update/correct your your Aadhaar.
- Now you can see your Aadhaar card details as they are. Enter the updated details, now you can scanned copies of supporting documents.
- Check the preview of updated details and update online and pay Rs.50 fee by debit/credit card or net banking. (Non-refundable).
The update process can take 90 days to complete. Once updated, you can download and print the updated version .
How Can Make Changes On Your Aadhaar Card Via Offline.
- You can update your Aadhaar card details, by directly Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Aadhaar center will provide Aadhaar correction form, fill the updated information in the form and check again that it is correct.
- Submit the Aadhaar form along with the documents and self-attested copies of the proofs substantiating your update request.
- You will need to pay fee for each visit to the Enrollment Center for updating or correction of your Aadhaar.